“Personal Information” is information that identifies you personally, such as your name, address, telephone number, and email address. Through our donor website, we may also collect credit card information. We collect and store the personally identifiable information that you have provided us in a secure application. Limited FASI staff have access to that information.
We may collect your name, email address, telephone number, and payment information when you donate using our website, over the phone, or by mailing in a check. We also may collect that information if you register for an event.
Use and Disclosure of Personal Information
- We will not sell, trade, or share your personal information collected on the website or through any other business activities with anyone else.
- We will not send you mailings on behalf of other organizations.
- We will only share your personal information if you give us specific permission to do so.
- We will collect payment information, billing address, and other information necessary to process a donation or event registration.
- We will use your personal information to comply with the law or in the good faith belief that such action is necessary to conform to the requirements of law or comply with legal process served on us, protect and defend our rights or act in urgent circumstances to protect the personal safety of others.
Donor contributions may be publicized in donor recognition materials produced by FASI, including print, spoken, and/or web-based media. If you do not wish for your name to appear in these materials or be otherwise published, please contact us at email@example.com
Access to Records
You have the right to review the personal information that we have collected about you. To review that information please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Relation to Other Policies
The Chair of the Board of Directors of FASI, or person(s) directed by the Chair, shall ensure appropriate compliance with this Policy by all administrative staff, consultants, and volunteers.
Adopted February 1, 2021